Consultant Anchal Kalra
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 manufacturing-and-production Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
An exciting Chief Accountant opportunity with a multinational manufacturing organisation who have their presence stretched across globally and are growing exponentially. The client is looking out for a strong accounting professional who has prior experience in managing & overseeing a team and comes from a manufacturing background.
- The role reports directly to the CEO.
- Manage and train/mentor an entire team of accounting professionals.
- Maintain relationship with clients (new and existing) and liaising with various teams on a daily basis.
- Monitoring the tax returns for the company and ensuring tax interviews are conducted efficiently.
- Ensure consistent and accurate accounting services are provided to the clients.
- Assessing and maintaining improvement actions when necessary with regards to the compliance & regulation issues.
- Must have a Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting and posses a CPA/CA/ACCA or any other equivalent qualification.
- Should have over 5 years of Chief Accountant experience and over 2 years in a managerial role.
- Must have extensive tax experience (corporate and personal).
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification required
- Essential to have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.