Regional Credit Manager
Consultant Conor McHugh
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-09 it Dubai Dubai AE AED 20000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Exciting Opportunity for Regional Credit Manager position in a multinational company with offices in UAE. The successful candidate will report to the Director EMEA – Credit & Collections and responsible to lead the Credit Management team based in GCC and Turkey.
- Guarantee the effective operations of the regional credit office and ensure that policies & procedures are followed.
- Train and develop credit team to ensure employees realize their highest potential.
- Evaluate and manage customer credit lines and review date and making recommendations to senior management for credit lines exceeding authority level.
- Produce & analyse daily, weekly and monthly credit reporting to monitor performance and identify issues.
- Formulate, review and record audit schedules to ensure compliance with internal audit and SOX controls.
- Make sure that Company Policies and Procedures is in accordance with the company ethics and principles all the times
Knowledge / Experience (Skills):
- Minimum of 5-10 years of related Credit Management leadership experience required
- Degree in business or related field
- Credit Management qualification (CICM or equivalent) desirable
- Fluency in English is essential (Arabic preferred, French is a plus)
- Computer skills including Windows business application software (Excel, Access, Power Point)
- Previous use of Oracle desirable
- Effective coaching & mentoring capability and ability to influence at all levels
- Ability and willingness to travel