Accounts Payable Manager
Consultant Omer Zakaria
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-03 2019-12-01 arts Riyadh Building A10 Riyadh Business Front Airport Road, Riyadh SA 11543 AED 25000 30000 30000 MONTH Building A10 Riyadh Business Front Airport Road
Our client is looking to hire a Saudi National, Accounts Payable Manager for a large Entertainment company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will be responsible in managing all the Accounts Payable activities in a high-volume environment.
- System setup, integration, enhancement, monitoring and troubleshooting Accounts Payable functionality within Oracle EBS, T&E Program and Perceptive Content
- Guide invoice processing, supplier maintenance and payment processing teams
- Collaborate with inter-department to process improvement of all AP staff
- Ensure AP quarterly accrual process effectively such as account review, analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Business or Accounting) or commensurate work experience
- 5+ years prior supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge on Oracle EBS Payables or other ERP AP subledger system experience
- Experience in Enterprise content management or Perceptive Content Document Imaging
- Must be knowledgeable on accounting principles, specifically AP and SOX
- Proven track record of working collaboratively across multiple departments to identify and solve inter-related, complex issues
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must be a Saudi National – due to the Saudization program by the Saudi government