Head of Accounts Payable
Consultant Anchal Kalra
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 telecommunications Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters
An exciting role with a fast growing global company seeking for a strong senior head of accounts payable professional with extensive experience working within a shared service centre. Ideally the potential candidate will have experience setting up a new shared service centre within a start-up or in a dynamic multinational environment in an emerging or developing market. The role will be based in Dubai.
- Spearheading the entire accounts payable function and managing the team.
- Setting up key responsibilities and objectives for the department.
- Preparing budgets and providing continuous reviews based on the budget cycle.
- Overseeing the policies and procedures for the AP department.
- Be the main decision maker for the department.
- Strong stakeholder management as will be dealing with various key executives and external stakeholders in the business.
- Should have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance along with an accountancy qualification (ACA, CPA, ACCA, etc).
- Experience setting up a shared service centre.
- Must have been a senior member of a shared service team.
- Must have experience working in either a start-up or a top shared service centre.
- Should be based out of the UAE.