Group AR/AP Team Leader
Salary AED15000 - AED20000 per month + Bonus, Healthcare, Flight
Consultant Conor McHugh
Date posted 02 February 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
A rarely available Group AR/AP Team Leader role position has just become available at a fast growing Leasing Company based in Dubai. This role offers outstanding career progression for a finance professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Group AR/AP Team Leader role:
The Company is looking for a Group AR/AP Team Leader Providing supervision and guidance to the AR & AP team, to enable them to manage the set processes in a timely and effective manner in order to provide accurate financial information.
AR Key Responsibilities
- Define, manage and ‘champion’ credit management policies, procedures and other documentation within the group.
- Liaise internally with General Managers, Sales Teams and externally with legal counsel, and credit insurers.
- Manage customer accounts, ensuring that customer balances are in line with limits and aging, and are in line with credit insurer’s requirements.
- Liaison with staff internally to support and coach them, as well as liaison eternally with customers and where necessary, debt collection firms and legal counsel. Travel to territories on an ad hoc basis to assist with collection activities.
- Provide written and verbal reports to management.
- Meet pre-agreed collection targets (which will not be unreasonable) and pro-active management of group customer KPIs.
AP Key Responsibility
- Oversee the Vendor Management processes for OEMs and expenses for our African operations, including weekly pay runs, urgent payments, creditor accruals, supplier reconciliations.
- Ensuring that all AP payments, comply with the Group guidelines and are within the framework of AP policy for payment processing.
Wider responsibilities AR/AP
- Assist with day to day AP/AR transactions as required.
- Ensure that End-of-the-month accounting procedures are completed well before the period cut overs to assist timely ledgers roll overs.
- Month end and mid-month AR reports preparations, for presentations to the Board, including reporting of aged debt, outstanding positions, aged collections and flag account deteriorations, if any.
5 years’ experience with customer credit collections and/or accounts payable
Working experience and familiarity in ERP environment
Understanding of international and multi-currency environments
Can lead and motivate the team
Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous.
Possess good business acumen and highly adaptive.
Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
Independent worker who can work well with minimal supervision
Fast worker and can work well under stress
About the Company:
This Leasing company needs no introduction and is well regarded by all its competitors. The culture is demanding and fast paced but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await you in this exciting Group AR/AP Team Leader job.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org