Debt Recovery Officer
Consultant Conor McHugh
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-11-05 accountancy Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
An exciting opportunity as Debt Recovery Officer with an international top law firm in Dubai. The DRO will be part of the credit control team reporting to the Credit Manager to ensure the collection of unpaid bills.
- Chasing overdue debts by telephone,email/letter and in person.
- Following up on unpaid bills
- Deal with Internal and External entities.
- Run effective credit & risk management and building strong relationships with clients
- Allocation of cash receipts and queries
- Achieving monthly cash targets
- Take part in resolving problem debts with Partners
- Support the Credit Manager and the finance team in minimizing exposure to bad debts.
- Must have experience in credit/finance control within law firms/professional sector
- Must have strong accounting skills and IT literacy
- Should be profecient in accounting systems
- Problem solving judgement
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and able to prioritise work effectively
- Arabic speaker is a plus