Location Saudi ArabiaFULL_TIME
Consultant Maram Alzayani
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 leisure-and-sport Riyadh SA AED 18000 20000 20000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae
We are looking to recruit young Saudi Nationals to fill in an Analyst position at a fast-growing organisation in the Entertainment Industry based in Riyadh. With its head quartered in the United States, this company holds some of the largest shares in its markets, and is a pioneer in its industry.
The ideal candidate will not only have the key requirements, but the right type of energy and enthusiasm to fit in this progressive organisation, and one that can deliver or demand and bring in the right type of calibre.
Analysts will perform research, prepare financial models and report on the performance of the organization. Research includes demographics, competitive activity, operating metrics/results, and market trends.
Analysts will perform ad hoc analysis of internal and/or external data sources to interpret results. Analysts will evaluate the likely outcomes and analyse the impact of various business changes and paths. They will prepare and package reporting for internal as well as external meetings.
The objective of the position is to provide informational, accurate and defined metrics and analysis to management. Using analysis and statistical data, management can focus their decision-making efforts and concentrate on maximizing the company’s strategic and financial goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Accounting, or any related quantitative field
- With 2-4 years in hands-on experience in pricing, economic, marketing, financial or operational analytics.
- Data analysis and statistical analysis experience required, predictive modelling experience a plus.
- Experience developing and analysing impact of consumer pricing strategies in industries such as entertainment, hospitality/travel, retail is a plus.
- Experience with financial analysis or capital modelling, and/or commercial real estate industry knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and MS Excel required, experience with statistical modelling
- Saudi National
Due to the Saudi Government’s Saudization program, this role is only open for Saudi Nationals