Consultant Anchal Kalra
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 trade-and-services Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller with a multinational business providing solutions for various industries. The candidate should have over 2 years of experience working within the same role in either a fast paced environment or a multinational.
- Providing support for credit functions including collection of past due accounts and monitoring the credit hold.
- Ensure that account reconciliations are performed including research of cash application issues and identify unverified payments.
- Ensure accurate and updated records of collection and contacts.
- Work on accounts receivable aging review.
- Establish and maintain customer relations on all account issues related to credit.
- Strong attention to detail required and able to handle pressure.
- Must have a bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting and an ACCA, ACA, CPA or an equivalent certification is a plus.
- Must have 2 years or more experience in the same role.
- Experience with a multinational or fast paced environment is essential.
- Proactive, flexible and strong communication is mandatory.