Consultant Maram Alzayani
Date posted 22 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-21 financial-services Riyadh Riyadh SA 11564 AED 25000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We are looking for a candidate with Actuarial experience to join our client's external audit teams to manage the delivery of various projects, understand key issues and prepare technical analysis to solve them.
- Direct and manage staff level personnel in the execution of advisory projects
- Provide technical support to the actuarial management group
- Lead actuarial business development efforts for primary target clients and provide leadership on identified business development efforts
- Regularly advice international corporates and governments.
- Advising on benefit plan design, valuation, funding approach, investment strategy and solutions to mitigate associated risks & costs.
- Asset-liability modelling exercises to identify risk/return appetites, derive optimum strategic asset allocations, and develop appropriate funding strategies.
- Delivery of accounting disclosures for such benefit plans (IFRS, US GAAP, local GAAP) and advice on the range of acceptable assumptions that could be used
- Work experience in actuarial modeling
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university with a strong academic background
- Ability to work on multiple projects and/or with multiple supervisors and be able to prioritize work
- Defined benefit obligations experience