Finance Director (Saudi National)
Consultant Maram Alzayani
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-19 arts Riyadh SA AED 70000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Finance Director will need to have a broad and deep skill set to effectively manage the finances of the joint venture organization. This includes overseeing all fiscal and fiduciary responsibilities for the joint venture entity, in conjunction with the board of directors and sub-committees of the board.
- Further develop and execute the strategic plan to increase revenue and profitability, while being mindful of the Company’s resources, finances and strategy, resulting in strong shareholder value
Ensure the execution of the operating plan and achievement of financial results, including achieving operation margins and development goals.
Maintain a strong and collaborative relationship with the Managing Director and other Deal Sheet co-signers.
Report financial results to the board of directors, the joint venture partners, and internal/external stakeholders.
- Must have basic financial rules, standards of acceptable accounting procedures, and a sense of business law and legal principles both within in KSA and on the global stage.
- Proven successful experience with full profit and loss responsibility in a highly experiential, multi-unit enterprise in the hospitality, consumer services, retail or restaurant industry
- Experience with large financial undertakings. Having engaged in previous joint venture businesses
- Should have a background of technology and technology platforms
- Public Company experience
- CPA and MBA preferred