Consultant Natacha Garnier
Date posted 21 July 20192019-07-21 2019-09-19 fashion Doha QA AED 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a well-established retail and distribution company based in Qatar is looking for a Finance Manager.
This middle/ senior managerial position is responsible for safe-guarding company assets, providing decision support to business management, ensuring the delivery of profits and optimizing costs. Plans, develops and control all financial aspects related to the Division for medium to long term. Ensures compliance with all internal policies and process and all regulatory requirements.
- Establish and maintain proper internal control and compliance in all the process areas
- Ensure compliance with Group Policy and accounting Standards
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of financial plans
- Implement industry specific KPIs to monitor the performance of the respective function.
- Ensure timely submission of reconciliation and reports for the respective function and highlight any significant variance to the concerned management for their immediate attention
- Conduct regular reviews with division management
- Conduct monthly performance review of the staffs and takes immediate corrective action wherever required
- A full professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, ACPA and CA
- Degree from an accredited university with a major in business and accounting
- MBA / Master in commerce is an added advantage.
- 8 – 10 Years’ experience in finance with at least 3-4 years of experience in managerial position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and in particular EXCEL skills.