Consultant Anchal Kalra
Date posted 07 November 20192019-11-07 2020-01-06 it Dubai Dubai Dubai Media City AE 00000 AED 25000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are currently looking to recruit for a Finance Manager for a global business looking to grow their operations in the Middle-East.
The successful candidate will work within the Middle East and Asia team, providing analytical and accounting support to the global management team
- Spearhead the finance and accounting function for the business in MEA.
- Project costing and MIS related duties including inventory control.
- Compile and submit the local tax returns.
- Review and analyze margin reports, perform analytical studies regarding cost analyses and profitability.
- Ensures KPIs set are relevant and reported in a timely manner.
- Recommend any changes necessary to improve the company’s financial performance and financial controls.
- Develops and implements a credit control mechanism (including standardizing policies & procedures).
- Manages the credit control team; allocates individual targets; reviews the same continuously to ensure targets are met.
- Oversees complete payroll operation, including year-end reports.
- Responsible in assuring that the internal controls in place are adequate and in compliance with all corporate governance requirements.
- Manages timely closing of financial ledgers to ensure production of timely financial information.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Minimum 5 years of accounting management experience within a technology or software vendor business.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting concepts and international reporting standards.
- Financial and commercial management skills.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Good knowledge of IFRS 15.