Statutory Reporting & Tax Manager
Consultant Faisal Saqallah
Date posted 24 August 2022saudi-arabia accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-08-24 2022-10-23 oil-and-gas Khobar SA Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the local leaders in Oil & Gas services located in Khobar is looking to hire a Finance Manager to join their team with a focus on Statutory Reporting and Tax. The successful candidate must be based in KSA and fully qualified with one of the following (ACCA, CPA, SOCPA, etc.)
- Developing the financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting
- Reporting and Presenting to the CFO the consolidated management reporting and financial analytics for all group companies.
- Liaise with external auditors and local banks within the Kingdom
- Have a robust knowledge of banking
- Prepare timely monthly and quarterly financial reporting planning and analysis, and variances and share it with management on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Preparation of Annual business plans for holding company and its subsidiaries
- Provide accounting and tax advice to business units when required
- Preparing cash flow forecast & managing the same closely with the various department stakeholders
- Supervise account receivable and payable processes and the related system enhancement initiatives
- Perform an assessment on the accounting treatment for current / new products and business lines, including but not limited to the booking logic, reporting treatment, and the financial and regulatory reporting impact
- Review and implement new accounting standards and ensure it is properly implemented
- Ensure the tax filings/returns are adequately prepared and submitted
- Facilitate and manage the preparation and review of company Monthly VAT & WHT, coupled with annual zakat tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms.
- Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures.
- Ensure accurate, timely filing of consolidated federal, state, and local corporate tax returns and other business-related filings.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all necessary Saudi-based taxes such as PE Tax, WHT Tax, Annual Zakat / Corporate Tax, VAT, etc.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and the tax team, and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
- Implement control measures and financial processes with group companies in alignment with corporate policies and procedures
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Preparation of IKTVA reports on a quarterly basis
Skills & Experience
- Fully Qualified CPA / ACCA / ICAI / ICAP candidates only (No CMA candidates) (Only full qualified candidates will be interviewed)
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Finance Manager role (Big 4 experience is a plus)
- Strong Knowledge and experience in IKTVA
- Strong knowledge on corporate banking products and the related treatments in IFRS
- Strong analytical skills, detail/accuracy oriented
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant working experience such in Audit and Financial Accounting
- Good command of both spoken and written English a must
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving, and supervisory skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to work under pressure
- A good team player, highly analytical, independent and self-driven
- Immediate available is preferred