Location Al Ain
Consultant Anchal Kalra
Date posted 24 July 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
An exciting opportunity with an international manufacturing company based in Al Ain, UAE. The client is looking for a qualified Senior Accountant with extensive experience within the manufacturing space and highly proficient with SAP systems. The successful candidate is responsible in ensuring that the final accounts, accounting statements and reports are collected, posted and represented accurately and as per schedule in alignment with the established accounting standards and procedures.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements for the group.
- Supervise general ledger entries in SAP and ensure that all entries are supported with reliable documentation.
- Process fixed assets and recording, depreciation, transactions and disposal in accordance with the finance and fixed assets practice.
- Prepare monthly management report and accompanying schedules.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Assist the Senior Manager – Finance for finalization of annual accounts.
- Prepare monthly VAT return and submit on time to the tax authorities on time
- Provide accurate information to the shareholder as requested.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in Financial accounting position in an international manufacturing organisation.
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- Relevant professional certifications such as ACCA, ACA, CPA is mandatory
- Candidate should be fully proficient in SAP system
- Willing to work in Al Ain