Finance Controller - Saudi National
Consultant Omer Zakaria
Date posted 28 May 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
The Finance Controller - Saudi National is responsible and accountable for managing the following core finance functions and ensuring these serve the business to meet its requirements working across all work streams.
The Finance Controller - Saudi National will Lead the Operational Financial Accounting Function as listed in primary accountabilities in accordance with the Financial Framework & Governance policy, liaising with multiple stakeholders including external audit, government entities for statutory reporting including half and full year reporting, taxation and other regulatory returns.
Lead Planning & Performance Management across the business by way of 3 year Budget, Business Plans and monthly reporting.
Excellent relationships will be built and maintained with all stakeholders to drive a culture of fiscal and commercial responsibility and to facilitate Financial knowledge transfer & acumen at all levels.
o Manage the month end process and provide monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual reports, both internally to the business and to the equity partners
o Accountable to ensure that the Financial Statements reconcile and reflect a true and fair representation of the business
- o Accountable to ensure that the Financial accounts are maintained to current IFRS standards and that future changes in Accounting rules and regulations are implemented within statutory timeframes
- o Responsible for the integrity of the data in the financial systems while maintaining the framework within including chart of accounts and master financial data
- o Responsible to ensure that the transactional data flow is recorded in the financial accounting system and that the supply chain is managed with timely payments due for invoices and amounts owed
The Finance Controller - Saudi National must fulfil the below requirements:
- 8-10 years of experience in financial control or finance business partnering
- Must have accounting qualifications like CPA, CAM, ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Must be Saudi national.
- Willing to work and be based in Khobar.
- ERP implementation experience is a plus