Location Al Ain
Consultant Anchal Kalra
Date posted 19 July 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
We have an exciting Financial Controller job for an international manufacturing company based in Al Ain, UAE. The successful candidate will report directly into the General Manager and will act as the no. 1 finance person within the management team to optimise the financial performance and to ensure complete efficiency within the finance function.
- Support the GM in developing the 5 year plan and annual budget
- Ensure that the accounting policies of the Shareholder Companies, IFRS and local regulations are followed.
- Performs monthly closing and reporting in a timely and accurate manner and per the Shareholder Company requirements.
- Manage the distribution of dividends and Shareholder Companies loan paybacks and financial true-ups.
- Provide analytical support to the JV operational teams to manage their budget and control costs and cash flows..
- Manage tax inquiries from government authorities.
- Assess credit risk of customers.
- Implement the budget.
- Maintain depreciation records.
Knowledge / Experience (Skills):
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in the field of finance /controlling in an international manufacturing organisation.
- Candidate should have experience within the Big 4 accounting firm
- Master degree in Business Administration, Finance / Economy or Accounting
- CPA, ACMA, ACCA, ACA, ICAEW or equivalent
- Fluency in English, good level in French and /or Arabic would be a plus.
- Candidate should be fully proficient in SAP and in Microsoft Excel
- Willing to work in Al Ain