Controlling Manager - French speaker
Consultant Anchal Kalra
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-03 consultancy Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
A well-established multinational that provides technical solutions for multiple industries is looking out for a Controlling Manager in Dubai, UAE. The client is specifically seeking a strong controller with prior audit and payroll experience to come in and grow the team exponentially and assist with improving the company's overall performance.
- Manage the overall reporting, forecasting and budgeting for the company with the assistance of the operation team.
- Ensure all internal control processes are aligned with the compliance set up for the company in a global scale & make sure continuous improvements take place.
- Accountable for the cash collection, payments and invoice related issues.
- Responsible for the audit plans on a yearly basis.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and should be able to guide, manage and train a team.
- Should have two or more years of controlling experience along with an audit background.
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory.
- Must have Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or an equivalent qualification.
- Strong analytical skills is essential.