Senior Financial Analyst
Consultant Anchal Kalra
Date posted 30 July 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
Our client is exclusively looking out for a fashion forward senior financial professional overseeing the business and financial operations of the business, planning processes and implementing business plans. The role will be based in Dubai, UAE.
Key Responsibilities for a Senior Financial Analyst:
- You will be responsible for preparing the budgets and forecasts based on the financial figures.
- Develop and recommend improvement actions related to financial methods and expenditure.
- Liaise and follow-up with senior stakeholder on daily activities and recommend action plan when necessary.
- Analysing company’s sales performance and designing/measuring KPI’s (financial and operational
- Support the month-end closing and compilation of financial statements.
- 5-6 years of experience within a commercial controlling role.
- Should be qualified (ACA, ACCA or CPA) including a Bachelors/Masters degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Must come from a luxury retail or fashion background.
- Strong communication skills is essential to liaise with various stakeholders.