Audit Executive or Senior Audit Executive – Internal Audit
Location Abu DhabiFULL_TIME
Consultant Diana Sioson
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-03-08 financial-services Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi AE AED 50000 55000 55000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Exciting Opportunity for Audit Executive or Senior Audit Executive – Internal Audit position in a global investment company based in UAE.
- Propose risk and control environment assessment for the essential purpose to support the idea and implementation engagement of the corporate/ business functions.
- Assist the development of the corporate/business engagement plan and ensure the complete exposure of the internal control risk area.
- Support the Auditors to guarantee the timely and standard assessment of the Internal Audit methodology, policies and procedures.
- Established relationship with external audit firms to ensure the delivery of defined, cost effective and high-quality audit services in order to support the engagement.
- Oversee and report the progress of the implementation plans and ensure that risks is mitigate within the set period.
- Initiate and sustain regular coordination within the engagement team and internal stakeholders to implement the agree actions plans in line with the set timeframes and standard.
- Ensure the delivery of an independent, quality and cost-effective services towards the development of the Internal Audit policies and procedures.
- Prepare functional reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Oversee the activities and work performed by direct reports is in line with the organisation’s annual business plans, and functional policies and procedures.
- Recommend training and development interventions for team members to continuously build their capabilities.
Knowledge / Experience (Skills):
- Degree educated with MBA preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, accounting or equivalent.
- Candidate must have a cognized certification such as CIA, CPA, ACA or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar role in a complex organization or a Big 4 firm, and preferably with experience working in various industries.
- Knowledge of Company’s operations and ability to lead the design and execution of effective internal audit plans for engagements.
- Good knowledge of COSO risk assessment framework, CAATs and general IT audit skills.