Internal Audit Senior Advisor – Risk & Compliance
Location Saudi ArabiaFULL_TIME
Consultant Weam Kamel
Date posted 25 June 20192019-07-02 2019-08-24 utilities Saudi Arabia SA AED 30000 40000 40000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is working with a top tier utilities company in Saudi Arabia who are looking to recruit for an Internal Audit Senior Advisor – Risk & Compliance.
- Establish structure in line with best practices to identify and assess hazards for audit plans.
- Develop approaches to adequately reduce compliance risks towards a strategic goal.
- Provide the organisation with trusted, objective guidance on regulatory and compliance matters directly and through the Compliance Unit.
- Set the strategic direction of compliance and lead scheduling operations.
- Risk based Audit plans and implement Internal Audit recommendations
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in risk, compliance/legal environment
- 12+ years’ experience in large companies, preferably utilities
- Must have a Master’s/MBA degree in Accounting - business administration or legal discipline
- Professional Certifications (CRMA, CIA, CPA, CMA)
- Oil & Gas, Power, Utilities or manufacturing background
- Preferably with experience in GCC member countries
- Experience in internal audit, risk and compliance
- Experience in Risk methodology and new audit frame work
- Excellent communications skills in English and Arabic.