Head of Corporate Development - Middle East and Europe
Salary AED40000 - AED60000 per month + Strong Bonus and Benefits
Consultant Conor McHugh
Date posted 28 February 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
The Corporate Development team leads all acquisition and new build projects for the Company. Following the recent growth in the ME and Europe through acquisitions and new builds, they are now looking to recruit a passionate and talented professional to join their Dubai regional office. Reporting to the Corporate Development Director, this is a newly created position, with the main responsibility to lead acquisitions projects in ME and Europe.
They seek a talented relationship builder and deal maker who intimately understands the market, to build upon the great work achieved to date. Providing strong leadership and exceptional stakeholder management, the Head of Corporate Development ME and Europe will:
- Source acquisitions opportunities throughout the ME and Europe
- Lead the entire acquisition transaction process, coordinate the internal and external due diligence and lead the commercial aspects of the transactions documentation
- Work hand in hand with the Head of Real Estate Development to source, document and mobilise all New Builds in the region.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the market and of market participants
- Lead the production and delivery of strategic studies
The Successful candidate will possess:
- A degree level qualification, ideally complemented by a MBA or Masters in Finance
- A minimum of 7-10 years management experience working in a deal environment, preferably in a corporate M&A function, transaction services, private equity or venture capital.
- A demonstrable track record of successful completion of acquisition transactions and understanding of the education sector
- Outstanding analytical skills, highly numerate with a sound understanding of what lays behind numbers and drive revenues and profitability
- The ability to manage multiple complex projects in parallel
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- The confidence to operate at a senior level
This is an exciting position at the heart of Companies growth’s strategy. This role requires a substantial level of self-reliance, creativity and the ability to work collaboratively with partners located across the world.
The Company is looking for someone with a strong desire to work for a fast growing organisation and with an affinity and an interest in education. You will be self-motivated, flexible and adaptable and be driven to strive for continual improvement.
As a member of the world’s leading premium schools organisation you will be joining an active network of like-minded people in the region and across the world.