Consultant Conor McHugh
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-142019-02-09 financial-services Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My client has a newly created opportunity for M&A Manager, reporting to the Global Head, M&A and Investments with a focus on expanding the company portfolio across Emerging Countries like Latin American, Central Eastern Europe & Asia. As a M&A Manager, you will act as a thought leader in the area of mergers and acquisitions and handle the deal activity, including creating and supporting investment cases, overseeing due diligence, and managing all aspects of a transaction process. The purpose of the role is to identify, analyse and manage M&A and investment opportunities, in support of agreed strategy and to recommend such appropriate opportunities to the Companies leadership team. About the Company My Client has presence in 17 high growth markets in Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa enabling it to be experts in these countries and provide the best solutions locally. The business is looking to grow aggressively in its markets across the fintech & payments space through a mix of organic efforts and M&A Their strength lies in our local approach: valuing local language and culture, our entrepreneurial spirit and the quality of our people. Together we create excellent consumer experiences by focusing on being a great and dynamic place to work.
- Identify opportunities in line with agreed strategy
- Research and prepare business cases for approval
- Conduct valuation analysis and prepare appropriate reccomendation
- Manage due diligence process, including coordination with external advisors and internal members of deal team
- Manage deal execution
- Play a supporting role on negotiations as required
QUALIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ mergers and acquisition experience in a Private Equity Firm, VC or investment bank.
- Expertise of M&A and deal structuring in financial technology space is preferred.
- Experience of running and closing deals end to end.
- Intellectually robust with strong financial accumen
- A self-starter with a clear record of being able to set, direct and manage priorities
- High energy with strong influencing skills and the ability to successfully build relationships and partnerships