Consultant Conor McHugh
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-09 financial-services Dubai Dubai AE AED 15000 20000 20000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My client has a newly created opportunity for M&A Manager, reporting to the Global Head, M&A and Investments with a focus on expanding the company portfolio across Emerging Countries like Latin American, Central Eastern Europe & Asia. As a M&A Manager, you will act as a thought leader in the area of mergers and acquisitions and handle the deal activity, including creating and supporting investment cases, overseeing due diligence, and managing all aspects of a transaction process. The purpose of the role is to identify, analyse and manage M&A and investment opportunities, in support of agreed strategy and to recommend such appropriate opportunities to the Companies leadership team.
- Identify opportunities in line with agreed strategy
- Research and prepare business cases for approval
- Conduct valuation analysis and prepare appropriate reccomendation
- Manage due diligence process, including coordination with external advisors and internal members of deal team
- Manage deal execution
- Play a supporting role on negotiations as required
QUALIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ mergers and acquisition experience in a Private Equity Firm, VC or investment bank.
- Expertise of M&A and deal structuring in financial technology space is preferred.
- Experience of running and closing deals end to end.