Consultant Asad Jamil
Date posted 28 July 2022dubai accountancy-finance/management-accountant 2022-07-28 2022-09-26 financial-services Dubai Dubai Offices 5, One Central Dubai AE 0000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In this role, you will assist management in making critical business decisions by gathering, analyzing and presenting key financial data. You will oversee accounting procedures, ensure the integrity of financial information and data as well as prepare forecasts, dashboards, budgets and risk analysis. You shall also be responsible for managing the company’s accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Manage and maintain the company's accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Gather and analyze financial information for internal use
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts (P&L, balance sheet etc) and annual statutory accounts
- Ownership for the budgeting and forecasting.
- Ensure accurate consolidation of results, budgets and forecasts
- Assume responsibility of accounting procedures
- Ensure the integrity of the general ledger and subsidiary systems.
- Evaluate the company’s performance using key data
- Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making
- Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk
- Continually review and implement improvements to work practices and procedures to optimize operational efficiency
- Support wide-ranging project initiatives involving Finance
- Provide support in auditing projects
• Proactively respond to internal and external finance-related queries.
- Take ownership for delivering additional projects as may be assigned such as client reporting.
- 4+ years working as a Management Accountant or in a similar role
- Proficiency in the application of International Accounting Standards, techniques, concepts and practices
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and performing high level analysis of financial data.
- Gathering and analyzing information, recommending and implementing solutions to management accounting issues.
- ERP system experience, preferably Oracle NetSuite
- Qualified Accountant (CPA, CA, ACCA, CMA)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Desired
- Postgraduate tertiary degree in accounting
Personal characteristics and desired background
- Analytical mind with ability to analyze and interpret financial data
- Detail oriented
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Sound communication skills – both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the team objectives and business goals
- Demonstrated commitment, strong work ethics and a “can do” attitude
- Can work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 02 August 2022Robert Walters are currently working with a well known manufacturing MNC who are searching for a Senior Accountant to join their growing team. You will be responsible for peforming and coordinating accounting duties across the organization.