Saudization & Recruitment Director - Saudi National
Consultant Omer Zakaria
Date posted 19 March 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
We are looking to recruit for Saudization & Recruitment Director - Saudi National main focus is to lead the organization recruitment department, providing strategic direction and objectives of recruitment and Saudization to support the business’s growth while simultaneously maintaining Saudization, culture, and quality standards. The Saudization & Recruitment Director leads the development and implementation of strategic talent acquisition tactics and leads the evaluation of the entire recruiting function, strategies, and procedures in order to find opportunities for improvement.
- Saudization: Develop and implement Saudization Strategy for the organization in partnership with the business leaders to achieve the required Saudization target in compliance with MOL (Ministry of Labor) law.
- Recruitment Strategy: Develop and implement successful recruitment and selection strategies and supporting processes for all areas of the business. Partner with the HR Leadership Team and Business Leaders, to ensure that recruitment strategies are aligned with workforce planning and business needs.
- Leadership: Lead the recruitment function in support of business units across multiple geographic locations to acquire quality talent, from entry level to highly technical candidates and executives. Develop the competencies, capabilities, and confidence of the team to adapt to an ever changing, growing business and to meet expectations of the businesses.
- Employer Branding: Create an effective sourcing and outreach strategy to attract high quality, diverse candidates. Raise the brand in the talent marketplace; build networks within the industry and other relevant industries, leverage social media, relevant job boards, and strategic outreach events through sponsorship, attendance, and partnership.
- Compliance: Establish and maintain efficient and consistent systems and processes to support full life cycle recruitment in compliance with the group, local and overseas rules and regulations.
- Reporting: Establish appropriate talent acquisition metrics, provide regular reporting and consult to the business and executive management.
- HRDF: Establish and partnership with HRDF, and develop the recruitment and Saudization strategy in compliance with the rules and regulations of HRDF to achieve the targeted agreements, support and collection.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, finance, or related field required. Master’s degree is a plus. Professional certifications in Human Resources preferred if degree is not in HR.
- Experience leading a recruitment team in Saudi Arabia. Experience at a multi-national company preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years recruitment experience and a minimum of five years leading a recruiting team with an experience with managing mass recruitment. Security, Facility Management, and overseas recruitment experiences are preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving Saudization targets in compliance with MOL Law.
- Due to the Saudization policy this role is exclusive to Saudi Nationals only