IT Audit Manager
Consultant Ohood Sabbagh
Date posted 11 April 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
We are looking for an IT Audit manager for one of our clients to be based in Riyadh to take responsibility for resourcing and managing the effective delivery of assignments at a mixed portfolio of clients.
- Enable clients to assess their broader technology priorities by jointly developing business technology strategies and implementation roadmaps.
- Work with a range of clients on IT audit, IT project reviews and ERP pre/post implementation risk and controls assurance.
- The IT Audit manager will look after IT control and regulatory compliance work, with the addition of more advisory focused work such as outsourced and co-sourced projects and IT process and controls transformation. As a Manager in this team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in high impact work from the start and will play a vital role in identifying and developing new business opportunities in order to help grow this successful practice.
- The ideal person will be a qualified audit professional with at least 6-8 year’s experience in IT review and advisory work, who can demonstrate substantial energy, drive and excellent client facing skills.
- Experience of conducting IT audits.
- Ideally, a relevant qualification (i.e: IIA, CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Project management experience
- Technical IT background and significant practical experience, preferably in the delivery of IT- enabled transformation projects and programmes.
- Good knowledge of the ERP market and its stakeholders. SAP experience would be desirable.