Asset Management Expert
Consultant Maram Alzayani
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-19 utilities Riyadh SA AED 70000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for an Asset Management Expert/Specialist to be based in Riyadh. The Asset Management Expert will oversee the life-cycle management of all material, equipment, system and associated assets of the organization including acquisition and maintenance, inventory tracking, and disposal of hardware and software.
- Develop comprehensive technical asset plans for maintenance and capital investment
- Participate in project estimating and economic analysis.
- Responsible for knowledge transfer such that technologies are being adapted into asset management and engineering capabilities.
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
- Plan, monitor, and assets to ensure compliance with contracts.
- Constructing asset-management decision models.
- Must have ISO 55000 and PAS 55 experience
- 10 + years of experience with 5+ years of extensive experience in asset management
- Bachelors in Engineering or MBAs are preferred.
- Proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role
- Must come for a Utility background
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates strong negotiating and influencing skills with the ability to make persuasive presentations to small and large audiences.