Consultant Natacha Garnier
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 consultancy Riyadh SA SAR 20000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, one of the big 4 is currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join their feasability team.
Assistant Manager - Deal Support:
Job Objective: To deliver a wide range of deal related services to the clients.
Job responsabilities :
- Building, commercializing and sustaining relationships with the clients.
- Leading managing engagement of medium size and complexity.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of integrations, carve-outs, and other types of transaction engagements.
- Assist in identifying and managing risk.
- Identifying team member development needs.
Education and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field and/or CPA, SCOPA, CA, CFA OR equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, report writing and analytical skills. - Integrity, Intelligence, and energy.
Overall work experience including B4 experience: (5-7 years incl. 4-5 years with Big4 firm(s)).
Relevant experience i.e. financial due diligence, capital market reporting experience: (Minimum 3-4 year relevant experience).