Location Abu DhabiFULL_TIME
Consultant Conor McHugh
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-09 accountancy Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
Exciting opportunity as a Tax Accountant with a pioneer investment company based in the UAE. The successful candidate will be in charge of over-seeing end-to-end tax functions and working closely with the Global Tax Manager
- Monitor and manage all tax filings including returns, payments, calculations and VAT.
- Liaise with external entities such as compliance providers.
- Ensuring all documentations are up to date.
- Monitor and Assess all tax developments (nationally and internationally) and implement tax strategies to support company processes.
- Conduct thorough analysis to provide advice and support world-wide transactions.
- University Degree in Accounting, Business or relevant field
- CPA/CA qualified
- Must have 4-6 years tax experience within Big 4 or Tier 1 Asset manager
- Should be familiar with reporting under IFRS standards
- Should possess strong knowledge of international tax laws (US/ Europe/ Asia)