Head of Tax - Retail
Consultant Anchal Kalra
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-12-25 retail Burj Daman Dubai 506851
Our client, one of the leading companies based in the UAE is looking out for a Head of Tax. The role requires you to manage and lead the tax team through full tax and VAT operations within the UAE.
- Conducting research on the effect of tax laws and implementing solutions under compliance
- Understanding international operations and providing strategies to minimise risks and implement tax-saving processes
- Monitor and control entire audit/tax/risk assessment and provide advisory
- Yearly performance analysis to manage and identify growth potential for the company
- Maintaining a close working relationship with internal and external points of contact
- Ensure that all tax related issues are resolved including state and federal returns
- Setting objectives and training all team members to operating for maximum potential
- Fully analyse and critically review all the country’s tax codes and provide a means to their implementation
- Play an active part in achieving company goals by implementing all policies and procedures in line with regulations.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Commerce/Finance or Economics
- CPA/CA/CTA or other relevant tax qualification is ideal
- Must thoroughly understand UAE tax laws
- Should possess at least 6 years experience within a similar role.