Consolidation, Reporting & Taxes Senior Manager
Consultant Jean Karim Vandenberghe
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-13 real-estate-and-property Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We have an exciting opportunity for Consolidation, Reporting & Taxes Senior Manager professional for a pioneer company based in UAE. The successful candidate will be part of the Corporate unit in the business.
- Verbalise goals and objectives of the organisation in accordance with the overall mission of all Financial Services units.
- Guide, supervise and ensure coordination of the overall activities of the various operational units.
- Guide the development of company financial reports and statements ensuring accuracy of reporting, and compliance with all regulations.
- Construct and implement near and far future goals for the business including objectives, strategic plans, policies and monitor their effectiveness.
- Contributes with senior officers in policy development, and problem resolution.
- Finalization of all statuary financial statements of the business.
- Identify and elaborate on the problems in accounting and fiscal control operations and develops logical and effective solutions to resolve such problems
- Lead, supervise and support all Business Units and implement operational practices.
- Consolidation for all statuary and management financial reporting.
- Continuous implementation of accounting procedures such as IFRS
- Responsible for VAT compliance across organisation.
CANDIDATE PROFILE REQUIRED:
- Candidate must have 10-15 years of experience in complex organisations and determines the ability to perform the essential functions of a Deputy Controller.
- Must have 3 years management level experience and at least one (1) year of supervision.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field; Master’s degree is a plus.
- Must have knowledge in accounting and auditing procedures in multinational companies.
- Must be well versed in the application of information technology systems within accounting and fiscal management.
- Candidate should have experienced in implementing new financial, payroll and property tax systems.