Senior Associate – Healthcare Asset Management
Location Abu DhabiFULL_TIME
Consultant Oscar Orellana-Hyder
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-19 banking Abu Dhabi, UAE Abu Dhabi Mamoura A Building, Abu Dhabi, UAE AE 00000 AED 20000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a global investment company based in the UAE is looking to hire a Senior Associate – Healthcare Asset Management to join their team. This role will be supporting the Senior Vice President or Vice President in leading end-to-end deal origination and execution activities.
- Act as an asset manager for small-size asset
- Oversee and manage Analysts in the implementation of financial analysis, and modelling, research, industry & market intelligence activities, and developing reports.
- Develop complex financial models and organize complex financial analysis activities
- Perform due diligence and research activities to provide valuable and reliable insight that supports the business function in making decisions on deals execution.
- Support the development of deals related material and reports
- Capacity to build and submit investment case memos/presentations
- Competent to develop and/or evaluate tactics and advice on ways to improve them
- Ability to take the lead the implementation of multi-stream projects
- Developing pipeline for new business prospects and assess the commercial viability
- A Bachelor degree holder in business management, finance, economics or equivalent.
- A Master degree from a top-tier internationally recognised higher education institution or a financial certification (e.g. CFA, CPA, CAIA) is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in progressively more complex roles in a top-tier investment bank, management consulting or private equity firm.
- Experience in financial modelling and analysis, valuation, investment analysis and/or asset management.
- In-depth knowledge of financial and accounting numerical fundamentals
- Ability to participate in external meetings and negotiations with stakeholders
- Identify financial statements, cash-flow statements, company P&L, etc.,
- Skilled to develop complex financial models with less supervision