Institutional Sales Manager - Asset Management
Salary AED40000 - AED50000 per month
Consultant Nicholas Jones
Date posted 19 July 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
Our client is expanding it's footprint in the region and growing the headcount. We are looking for experienced asset managers to join this globally recognisable organisation. With a strong presence in the GCC this asset manager is only looking at candidates with a proven track record. The regional office is based here in Dubai but the Institutional Sales Manager will be expected to travel across the region, expecially into Saudi Arabia.
Institutional Sales Manager Profile:
- Experienced, self-motivated, highly energetic sales professional with a sharp intellect and a strong, disciplined business acumen; Proven ability to market in the broadest sense i.e. client segmentation, identification of the appropriate products per client type, pre-calls, preparation and implementation of sales tactics.
- An experience of having lived and worked in the relevant market(s), ensuring a strong awareness of key cultural and business mentality features of the market's investment management world.
- Proven track record of interacting with clients in the relevant market(s) and channel(s).
- Knowledge managing a client base in Saudi Arabia would be of advantage.
- Ability to understand the broad and varied offerings of a global asset manager and the skill to introduce these in a succinct and clear manner to prospective clients; Being a team player with the ability to be focused on satisfying client needs; track record demonstrating the skill to close a deal.