AED59055.12 - AED68897.64 per annum
30 September 2018
Robert Walters Middle East
Our client a leading player in the Asset Management space based Riyadh is looking to hire a senior finance person to become their CFO. We are looking for KSA NATIONALS ONLY due to regulatory requirement.
We're acting to appoint a Chief Financial Officer on behalf of a Riyadh based Asset Manger. The appointee will have significant and progressive finance experience within private equity and already be operating at the Finance Director or Chief Financial Officer level.
Reporting directly to the Partners, the appointee will undertake a broad role covering all aspects of financial management and operational support of the business. Key responsibilities will include:
- structuring of the funds both from a regulatory and taxation perspective;
- financial control of the business;
- delivery of the annual budget and preparation of management information for the Board.
- building a 'best in class' finance function, capable of supporting the business throughout its planned growth phase;
- management of the finance team and recruiting additional staff;
- leading operational matters such as IT, HR / payroll, legal, compliance etc;
- development of the firm's reporting tools and processes;
- overseeing the annual audit process; and
- management of the firm's cost base and creating efficiencies where possible.