Intermediary Sales Associate / VP
Consultant Asad Jamil
Date posted 28 July 2022dubai banking-financial-services/asset-management 2022-07-28 2022-09-26 financial-services Dubai Dubai ICD Brookfield, DIFC, Dubai, UAE AE 0000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are hiring an Intermediary Sales Manager to be based in Dubai reporting to the Intermediary Sales Director. This position will be an integral member of the team working in unison to maintain and further develop relationships with clients across the MEA region. This position will work with but not exclusive to Portfolio and Product Managers, Consultant Relations as well as Client Servicing Professionals.
• Develop and identify prospective clients in MEA
• Work with the team in arranging PM Roadshows in the region
• Identify potential issues and opportunities with existing clients
• Identify opportunities where the business have a unique/distinct product offering in the market
• Liaise and coordinate with the RFP/RFI team for new business
• Assist in client on boarding
• Using both internal and external systems to extract fund performance, portfolio and other data items to support business development opportunities
• Liaise with Data & Performance and Marketing departments as required
• Act as a backup for the team when required
• Ensure a good level of understanding of the company, funds and products
• Understanding the client’s asset mix, who are the key decision makers at the client and what the important client issues are relating to the relationship
• This position should be viewed as an expert source for the client on our products as well as investing in general.
• This person should be able to add value in discussions with clients and consultants on a wide range of investment related topics
• Contribute during group discussions and continually make suggestions and implement where appropriate, on how to improve how we service clients
• Ensure monthly/quarterly reports to clients are accurate, relevant and produced and dispatched in a timely manner
• Ability to handle challenging questions and the ability to present the material in a logical, professional and understandable manner
• Ability to attend client meetings and contribute where appropriate
• Have a good knowledge of various areas of the business such as compliance, risk, performance and reporting and how it affects the client service proposition to external clients
• University degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience within Asset Management with extensive knowledge and background of Client Relationship Management and Sales
• CFA Designation or working towards preferred
• Experience with Intermediary clients is required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent leadership and technical skills.