Head of Internal Audit
Salary AED919793.97 - AED923473.14 per annum
Consultant Nicholas Jones
Date posted 25 September 2018 2018-09-252018-11-24 accountancy Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
Our Client a leading Asset Manager in the region is looking to hire a seasoned Head of Internal Audit. The candidate will have worked across mulpile jurisdictions, the role with be based in Bahrain
As the Global Head of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for:
• Design and implement a framework for Internal Audit, Risk Management for the global group.
• Design and perform the annual audit plan and risk management for the business.
• Evaluate the efficiency of the risk management that is currently in place and work with senior operational stakeholders in designing and implementing best practice.
• Identify best business process and recommend new and innovative ways to create efficiency and best practice across the group to identify cost savings and revenue maximisation.
• Act as an independent and objective advisor to ensure validity, legality and strategic goals.
You will be a graduate with relevant qualifications, as well as extensive experience of leading internal audit teams in a similarly dynamic financial services or banking environment.
From your experience, you’ll have in-depth knowledge of audit methodologies and data analytics capability, as well as current working knowledge of global regulation and areas of regulatory focus. Experience of auditing risks across retail banking produts is essential.
Strong leadership capabilities are key to optimising the performance of the team and building credibility across the organisation.