Compliance - Vice President
Location Abu DhabiFULL_TIME
Consultant Oscar Orellana-Hyder
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 financial-services Corniche Street Abu Dhabi, UAE Abu Dhabi Corniche Street Abu Dhabi, UAE AE 00000 AED 30000 31000 31000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An expert in financial services in UAE is looking for a Compliance - Vice President to join their growing team. This role will manage the compliance functions of the organization.
Key Compliance Responsibilities
- Responsible on providing compliance support, advice, and guidance to the company
- Interacts and nurtures relationships with related regulators, acting as the point of contact with all regulators and related Government agencies
- Develops and keeps a robust compliance framework
- Identifies possible compliance deficiencies
- Ensures compliance related training is undertaken, recorded and reported to the relevant division
- Formulates summaries on compliance with regulation(s), regulatory requirements, and/or compliance risks for senior management, and/or Committees/Boards
- Conducts compliance reviews, present to the Management and the Board
- Offers subject matter expertise and oversight of drafting, editing, and maintaining written compliance policies and procedures
- Keeps awareness of regulatory changes
- Oversees the identification and reporting of any significant regulatory compliance breaches or gaps.
- Liaise with Legal, investment team to design and implement changes to business policies
- Review the AML and KYC checks performed by the Business on clients and other business partners.
- CAMS qualified
- Bachelor’s Degree within Compliance or relevant area
- At least 10 year's experience working within a Compliance position
- Sound understanding of the Financial Market
- Background within Finance and Banking Preferred not essential