KYC Officer - UAE National
Consultant Nicholas Jones
Date posted 12 July 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
We are looking to recruit for a number of UAE Nationals for this global investment bank based in Dubai. Only UAE Nationals with Family book will be considered.
- KYC Risk Management including active client research, screening prospects before onboarding.
- Request submission of documents from clients according to periodic review timelines and follow up to ensure complete and timely delivery, fill in relevant KYC forms / systems, and update of client KYC profiles driven by material events such as change of client name, ownership or negative news etc.
- KYC-related client discussions and AML interviews for periodic review and new client adoptions
- Conduct and assess Account Activity Reviews for continuous monitoring of clients’ transaction flows
- Assist with account related legal documentation – liaise with clients for legal agreements and non-KYC documentation
- MIS Management – support KYC aspects of regular and ad hoc MIS reporting / analysis
- Organize and conduct training sessions, road shows, workshops / seminars for clients on on financial risk KYC / AML topics
- 2 years corporate banking experience ideally within compliance
- UAE National with family book