Cash Operations Manager
Consultant Dana Bakir
Date posted 26 March 20192019-03-26 2019-05-25 banking Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters
A leading bank in Kuwait is looking for a Cash Operations Manager to lead the Cash Management Operations Department and provide quality service to clients in a results-oriented role.
The Cash Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Cash Management Operations activities of the bank in Kuwait which include managing the operations unit and implementing controls and processes.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities and up-to-date service quality improvement procedures.
- Manage the overall performance of the unit including planning, quality, control and compliance.
- Strive for maximum efficiency by planning organizational structure, processes and procedures in line with the department objectives.
- Ensure smooth and accurate functioning by managing and applying full governance on outsourced activities to the bank.
- Ensure total compliance with risk management programs, control and audit requirements.
- At least 5 years of experience as a manager in a substantial sized Cash & Trade Operations department.
- Good understanding of securities and funds services and experience in executing and re-engineering project are an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Flexcube or other payment systems is an advantage.
- Due to Central Bank regulations, Kuwaiti nationality is a must.