Digital Payments Specialist
Consultant Dana Bakir
Date posted 07 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-06 banking Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters
A leading bank in Kuwait is looking for a Digital Payments Specialist to create a strategy of digitising payments for all sales channels and ensure quality service to clients in a results-oriented role.
- Ensure compliance of all rules and regulations of Central Bank of Kuwait and maintain an active knowledge base of all payment products and services within the bank.
- Plan and execute of Digital Payments projects such as Qualitative Preparation on Fit/Gap Analysis, Accepted Transformation Roadmap from stakeholders and timely and budgeted completion of Digital Payments projects.
- Assess and enhance current digital payment capabilities of the bank and develop and execute the digital payments strategy.
- Collaborate with internal and external entities including IT, Priority Banking and Retail to work on existing and upcoming digital payments initiatives.
- Support the digitisation of the bank's products and attend the BDL, BRD, design and UAT phases.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (business, finance, accounting).
- At least 7 years of experience including setting and executing digitising payment strategies and enhancing Digital channels customer experience.
- Experience in banking back office processing, payments, reconciliation, business development and strategy formation.
- Strong communication and time-management skills.