Project Finance Director
Location Abu DhabiFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia De Guzman
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-27 banking Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi ADIB Bldg. of Abu Dhabi Police G AE 00000 AED 45000 55000 55000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly created role is now available for a well established bank based in Abu Dhabi. This bank is currently looking for Project Finance Director to lead financing deals delivering project finance advisory, funding solutions to the bank’s existing & new client base across infrastructure project in the region including power, water, and energy in the GCC. This role will be working closely with the Group Head of Investment and Corporate Finance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for origination, through interaction with sponsors, banks, and government agencies in the region. He will head the execution of project finance “debt” transactions and take ownership of execution including both external and internal such as due diligence, credit approvals, documentation review, coordinating with sharia for optimal financing structures, and management of deal execution process with external advisories other finances & internal shareholders (risk, relationship managers, sharia legal and compliance).
- Responsible for PF portfolio monitoring including project/credit monitoring, annual reviews and ensuring that all bank policies adherence.
- To grow the PF business through assisting with the strategy/risk framework/product offering to profile the bank’s project finance bank in the GCC.
Minimum Experience and & Qualifications:
- At least 12-20 years of relevant experience covering project finance with industry exposure to power, water and energy.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; MBA/ CFA or equivalent for a reputed university