Analyst Settlement & Corporate Actions
Location Abu DhabiFULL_TIME
Consultant Jeremy Camilleri
Date posted 14 February 2023abu-dhabi banking-financial-services/corporate-finance 2023-02-14 2023-04-15 financial-services Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi AE 00000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
We have partnered up with a leading Financial Services based in UAE who is currently seeking for an experienced Investment Analyst Settlement & Corporate Actions join their team.
- Lead the development and implementation of the settlements and payments strategy ensuring alignment to the overall strategy
- Monitor the activities of Settlement functions ensuring adherence to timelines, transparency and operational efficiency
- Research plus review more complicated corporate action events using database system.
- Identify all eligible holders, develop and ensure to distribute notifications related to corporate market events complex in nature.
- Resolve all discrepancies, ensure to take action on everyday matters as well as inquiries from all external clients plus internal departments.
- Ensure to escalate more complicated issues complying procedures to assure timeliness and processing accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in either of the following majors: Business Administration or Business Management, Business Economics, or Finance/Accounting/Statistics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in securities exchange, brokerage firms or reputable financial institution
Get in touch
+971 4 818 0128
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Abu DhabiDate posted: 23 March 2023We partnered up with a reputable Investment Holding Group backed up by leading Entities in the region. They are currently seeking to onboard an experienced Associate/ Senior Associate Investment Professional.