Manager - Financial Services Advisory
Salary AED000 - AED1 per annum
Consultant Omer Zakaria
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-09-07 financial-services Riyadh SA AED 1 1 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Manages one or more financial services advisory engagements or components of large scale financial services moderate complexity. Provides technical knowledge, coaching and training to junior team members. Ensures effective engagement management by achieving the required realization, revenue and profitability targets. This role also has an increased focus on business development and building networks.
- Managing one or more clients financial services advisory engagements of moderate complexity and consulting Partners/Directors
- Manages financial services advisory, commercial aspect of an engagement to achieve desired levels of quality and profitability
- Develops and maintains external networks, peers in other organisations, global contacts and existing clients
- Contributes towards the development of financial services advisory cases studies, proposals, deliverables or other valuable engagement knowledge
- Develops greater industry knowledge and continue to demonstrate credible knowledge of economic, political and market trends as well as competitor activity
- Communicates risks and issues to Leaders, and creates innovative and repeatable solutions which strengthen business performance and differentiates firm from competitors
- Anticipates current and future needs of the firm based on extensive research and deep understanding of client business industry
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting with a focus on banking and financial services
- Qualified chartered or management accountant, CPA, CA, CMA
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with at least 4 years in similar role
- Experience in bidding for and executing projects related to strategy and operations within management consulting with financial services clients
- Knowledge and experience of working with "New Age" financial services solutions such as digital banking, AI, machine learning, and customer experience
- Subject matter expert in FS domains such as banking, insurance, asset management
- Knowledge and experience in working with leading methodologies such as lean/cost optimisation/revenue enhancement etc.
- Knowledge and experience in working both with private sector and/or public financial institutions
- Arabic speaker is preferred.