Head of Investor Relations
Location Abu DhabiFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia De Guzman
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-27 banking Abu Dhabi, UAE Abu Dhabi ADIB Bldg. of Abu Dhabi Police G, Al Saada street AE 00000 AED 40000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Head of Investor Relations role is responsible to drive the effective delivery of corporate messaging and in building strong relationships with the equity analyst community as well as existing and potential investors. This role is to be based in Abu Dhabi.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the bank’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Proactively manage equity research and investor relationships
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, finance, or accounting
- 10 years of relevant IR experience in Financial Services/Banking and a track record of dealing with investors and having created positive/effective relations with the investor community and Equity Research Analysts
- Must have worked in banking with exposure to Business/Finance/Equity or Economic Research, with at least 10 years of dedicated IR experience.
- Strong understanding of ESCA and ADX laws and disclosure requirements
- Deep knowledge and understanding of capital markets as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the banking sector
- A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends