Operational Design & Improvement (Healthcare) - Senior Manager
Consultant Maram Alzayani
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-27 financial-services Riyadh SA AED 20000 21000 21000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae
Builds and cultivates strong business relationships and shows technical and operational Leadership to deliver quality, client-centric solutions.
Manages the preparation, delivery, reporting and evaluation for larger and higher risk Operational Design & Improvement projects and engagements. Advocates innovation both within the firm and with clients and takes a leading role in developing team members to their full potential and promoting collaboration among larger teams. Provides advanced technical know ledge, direction and training to others and participates in team practice decisions such as resource allocation.
- Manages multiple Operational Design & Improvement projects or programs, through the management of a team of professionals and possibly with the contribution of cross-divisional specialists.
- Effectively manages Operational Design & Improvement commercial and contractual aspects of an engagement to achieve expected levels of Quality and profitability.
- Takes lead in negotiations.
- Presents reports to Senior Executives in consultation with Partners and/or Directors and enables client to make informed decisions for their business.
- Identifies new Operational Design & Improvement opportunities and develops these with existing clients, contributing to and/or managing the development of proposals.
- Maintains an awareness of market trends, competitor activity and products.
- Executes Operational Design & Improvement projects to a level that meet member firm’s Quality standards within a commercial context.
- Inputs into creation of innovative and repeatable solutions which strengthen business performance and differentiate firm from competition.
- Anticipates current and future needs of the firm based on extensive research and deep understanding of client business/industry.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, healthcare quality, organizational psychology, or any related discipline.
- Lean or Six Sigma Certification
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience with at least 4 - 6 years in a similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to manage complex financial analysis and modelling
- Fluent written and spoken English essential, and Arabic high preferred.