Head of Digital Customer Journey and Product Management
Consultant Dana Bakir
Date posted 18 February 2019 2019-02-182019-04-18 banking Kuwait KW KWD 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae
We are currently working with a top tier bank based in Kuwait who is building their Digital team across the region. This position is a Head of Digital Customer Journey and Product Management. This role will be working closely with the Chief Digital Officer to develop strategy to oversee the development of a new online product and enhancing an existing one.
- Drive strategy and roadmap for the digital customer journey across experiences such as renewals and cross-sell/upsell, across digital touch points.
- Development of roadmap and collaborates with team members in marketing, product, sales, and IT/development to identify new opportunities, prioritise enhancements, and secure buy-in/alignment from all stakeholders.
- Manage cross-functional coordination to test and validate new ideas, features and capabilities through all release phases including requirements, design, specifications, development timeline and deployment.
- Manage existing products and identify ways to enhance those products based on public perception.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (Business degree/ Project Management/ Engineering)
- Minimum 13+ years digital product management experience and digital sales experience
- Strong understanding of technology and digitisation and how it will continue to transform the retail and banking landscape
- Direct digital experience across physical, on-line, e-commerce, mobile and virtual channels in a highly customer oriented sector
- Strong understanding of online marketing trends and best practices for building digital experiences for B2B prospects and customers.
- Understanding of all aspects of digital customer experience strategy, including but not limited to information architecture, user experience, digital consumer behaviours, journey design, story development, content strategy, search, conversion optimisation and analytics.