Head of Non Financial Risk
Consultant Patricia De Guzman
Date posted 15 July 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
A leading bank in Kuwait is looking a Head of Non Financial Risk to oversee the development, implementation and management of the enterprise-wide framework and programs including: Operational Risk, Business Conduct Risk and Enterprise Technology Risk.
Develop and implement a firm-wide strategy for second line Operations, Technology and Resiliency risk management programs.
Develop and oversee corporate Operations, Technology and Resiliency risk policies, guidelines and standards.
Drive agendas and discussions at the senior most risk management committees of the firm (i.e. Business Conduct Risk Committee, Technology and Operational Risk Committee)
Ensure existence of corporate programs that establish, implement and maintain systems and procedures that safeguard the security, integrity and confidentiality of information.
Minimum 12 + years of relevant experience in overseeing critical aspects of Non Financial Risk (Operational Risk and Technology Risk).
Good knowledge of Banking business, processes, procedures and systems.
Proven senior level experience in the following areas:
- IT Risk Analysis and Management (ISO 27001, etc)
- Expert advice in the definition of IT control solutions;
- Design, planning, coordination and performance of audits and compliance evaluations of controls in the field of information security;
- Definition and implementation of information risk management systems;
- Definition and testing of Business Continuity Plans
International certifications in the field of security and control of information systems and business continuity will be valued positively: CISA, CISSP, CRISK, CISM, ISO 27000, BCCA, BCCLA, etc.