Senior Administrative Officer (UAE National)
Salary schooling, vacation tickets, health insurance
Consultant Louanne Herd
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-30 admin-and-secretarial Dubai Dubai Al Ain, Ruwayyah AE 00000 AED 19000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Currently seeking a Senior Administrative Officer for a fantastic academic institution in Dubai.
Reporting to the Administrative and Finance Office this position will provide senior level administrative support to the Chief Administration and Finance Office. You will ensure effective organization, coordination and facilitation of work process and protocols of the CAFO office.
- Schedule and attend meetings required by the CAFO, taking minutes and suggesting agenda items.
- Coordinate approvals related to minutes
- Maintain the CAFO schedule by diary management, arranging meetings and travel arrangements if required
- Coordinate office management activities
- Draft/Prepare correspondences to different external and government entities
- Review policies and procedures of all areas reporting to the CAFO
- Work closely with multiple divisions in the business such as HR, Development, Procurement, Finance and IT
- Monitor and track the budget report monthly
- Organize work by reading and routing correspondence both in Arabic and English
- UAE National with a Family Book and minimum GPA 2.5
- Experience as an Administrative officer for a large organization
- Bachelors Degree