Receptionist (UAE National)
Consultant Louanne Herd
Date posted 01 February 2023dubai business-support/secretary 2023-02-01 2023-04-02 admin-and-secretarial Dubai Dubai Emaar Square AE 00000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A top 10 global UK Law firm is currently looking to add a receptionist to their team based in Dubai. The position can be part or full-time, and due to recent changes in law in the private sector to improve emiritisation efforts this role is open to UAE Nationals who hold a family book.
- Meet and greet clients of the law firm
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Help with general office coordination, such as electrical or maintenance requirements report to building management.
- General filing of none legal documents
The role is a junior position and would be a great introduction to the corporate world, giving a graduate the ability to work in a global multinational and gain invaluable business exposure.
- Must have a strong grasp of English, both speaking and writing
- High school or university graduate
- Knowledge of office packages, word, PowerPoint, excel, outlook
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally
Get in touch
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 10 February 2023A local law firm is currently looking for a Junior Legal Secretary to join their Dubai office, working with the construction and engineering team.