Sales Director Levant
Consultant Ohood Sabbagh
Date posted 24 July 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
Robert Walters is recruiting for a leading commercial airline in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The position is for a Sales Director Levant with a commercial airline.
Our client is a commercial airline looking to recruit a Sales Director Levant, Arabic speaker. The Sales director will lead relationships with the company’s key accounts, agencies, governmental entities and ensure a longer term strategic relationship is maintained
- Oversee Company portfolio of key travel management companies and corporate clients.
- Monitor agreed sales revenue targets.
- Lead negotiation incentive agreements with corporate clients and review/assess performance on a quarterly basis.
- Oversee revenue & profitability targets, maximizing sector & network revenue & yield and focusing on achieving optimum route profitability.
- Develop strategies to maximise the customer’s business using a variety of sources and identify and explore commercial opportunities.
- Maintaining and developing business relationships with major travel management companies and other selected independent business travel agents.
- Review area sales performance and recommend action where necessary to maximize revenue.
- Ensure sales and marketing resources, call patterns and areas of focus are those with the highest incremental revenue and profit.
- Develop and implement sales & marketing strategies that ensure key revenue, cost and profitability targets are met, with a level playing field for selling partners.
- Ensure achievement of GDS / indirect revenue and channel share targets.
- Work with Commercial team to achieve overall revenue budget and market share targets.
- Monitor records of number of seats sold or revenue procured by territory or agency.
- Updates on visits done to produce incremental revenues up by up selling the seats by enticing agents.
- Provide clear direction, prioritize tasks, assign and delegate responsibility and monitor the work flow of the Staffing Services Section.
- Provide training, coaching and feedback to team members.
- 6 – 10 years of minimum related experience in an Airline or Aviation Industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or ant related field.
- Low Cost Carrier Experience is preferred.
- Aviation/Travel back ground is essential.
- Track record in opening new routes is preferred.
- Experience and proven track record in selling in Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon & Syria.
- Proven track record of selling Pilgrimage – preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills particularly in negotiation - essential.
- Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.